Mandarin Oriental  

Posted by -NAZ-

Yesterday I went to the Mandarin Oriental hotel which is just beside the KLCC
as there was a Top London University exhibition. There was only four universities
which includes Imperial College London, UCL, King's College and LSE.

When I first went in the hotel I was so mesmerized by the grandeur place that it is.
I think its the most luxurious hotel that I have been in before. It was so high class
that I even felt like I was not dressed properly for the occasion nor the place :P

Since I applied for both Imperial and UCL I thought I could enquire more regarding
my offer or even my course. It turns out the representatives are only there to answer
questions regarding the general prospect of the university. So basically the
exhibition is somehow pointless for me since I have already
known quite a lot about the universities.

I was at the exhibition for about half an hour or so only and then we went to another
exhibition which showcases the condominiums and apartments that are
recently built in London. Spent a long time there and I was damn bored.

p/s : Finally decided to retake 4 papers which totals up to 12 papers that I'm
going to take for the upcoming exam

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments