Indecisive  

Posted by -NAZ-

A few days back, results were out and even before that I've registered
the papers I'm planning to take during the upcoming exams in May.
So now I have to decide which papers among the ones I registered that I'm going to drop.
In other words which papers am I going to be taking in the exam. (Am I confusing you guys?)

The papers that should be taken in this final semester totals up to 8 papers that is :-

2 Maths papers
2 Biology papers
2 Chemistry papers
2 Physics papers

So currently I am still thinking and deciding which papers to retake.
At first I intended to retake 3 papers which I previously gotten a B in.
Then I felt like it was too much and thought 2 papers should be enough.
But when I had a chance to look at the proposed timetable for the upcoming exam,
it seemed reasonable to retake up to 4 papers since the timing between the
papers are quite evenly spread. Now as I am typing this post, retaking 4 papers
which would total up the amount of papers I am taking to 12 papers is just
overly ambitious!

Am I biting off more than I can chew?

Seriously can't decide and I confronted my parents and they just said
as long as I can cope with it, it would be fine. I need to do some serious thinking now.
Never mind, I'll be seeing my lecturers this Monday anyway and see what they think of it.

- Doing it for the straight A's!!! -

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments