You Get What You Deserve  

Posted by -NAZ-

The title to this post tells you a lot actually.
Personally I seriously do feel that what you get is only what you deserve.
It can either be in your studies as a student or even in one's career.

As you guys might know based on my previous posts that today my 2nd sem results came out.
I took 11 papers and out of that I got..... *drum rolls* :P

8A's , 2B's ,1C

I am equally satisfied with my results although I know I could do much better.
But its done and it actually turned out as I expected except for the B in Bio Unit 4
which was really sad as I thought I did well in it (overconfident??).
The other B is from C3 Maths and the marks is like 79/100. 1 more mark to A. WTF!!
Getting a C in Physics Unit 4 is very much expected as the paper was freaking hard!
Never mind, I'll be resitting the paper and I hope I can get a higher mark.
Another unexpected result was from Chemistry Unit 4 as I thought I messed up the paper,
but turns out I got an A! WOopdeeDOo!

I'm grateful at how my results turned out to be because I really put a lot of effort
in it and I studied like crazy for all the papers.

So yeah I do feel this is what I deserved to get and I will accept it with open arms
and just do what I need to do in order to excel in the future.
No point in crying over spilled milk anyway right?

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments