World Adventures!  

Posted by -NAZ-

Hey!!
I finally bought the game The Sims 3 World Adventures! I bought it like last Sunday at Sunway Piramid. This game was out for quite a long time already actually. If I'm not mistaken it was out sometime in September 2009. But obviously it arrived in Malaysia much later than the official release date. I searched for the game last year and it was nowhere to be found so I gave up for a while. Then there were exams end of last year up to the whole January whereby I had no chance at all to waste my time in finding this game :P. Finally after a long anticipation for the game I had the chance to go to Sunway (which is quite far from my home) and finally bought it. After I bought it, there was a sticker on the plastic of the game which showed the distributor of the game. Guess what?? The place of the distributor is freaking close to my house! WTF!! From now on I can easily buy any game I want without having to go the extra mile for it.

As of now, I have only played the game for a while. So there is not much that I can say about it besides than the fact that the 3 different worlds which is located at France, China and Egypt is so freaking awesome. There is more that we can do out of the game with this expansion pack.

p/s: Do any of you watch the current American Idol? I am so rooting for Siobhan Magnus!!! XD

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments