PSP 3000!  

Posted by -NAZ-

Hey there!!!
I just wanted to tell you guys that I just bought a new PSP 3000 :)
Actually I bought it like last Sunday at Sunway Pyramid,
and wanted to update about it ever since
but could only manage to find the strength to do it now XP
The person that sold it to me said that I could choose any games that was available there
and just download it into my PSP until it is full.
So regardless of not knowing what game is the best
I just randomly pick and ended up with 8 games.huhu.
Ever since I bought the PSP, I just can't stop playing with it.


I'm officially ADDICTED!!!!


A bit worried if it affects my studies but what the heck!!!
I am totally capable of prioritizing my life (trying to convince myself =P).

Pictures of my newly bought PSP :





The vibrant blue colour is so nice!

Some of the features of the PSP:
-WiFi connection-
-Games (Of course!)-
-Music-
-Pictures-
-Videos & Movies-
-Can call by using Skype-

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments