My Results....  

Posted by -NAZ-

Yesterday my 1st semester A-levels results went out!!!!
I was damn scared and anxious to say the least.
So according to my college, they said that the results will be out on the 20th after 7 am.
But it didn't went out after 7 am at all when I checked the website for my results.
I could just continue sleeping but instead I stayed on refreshing the page once in a while.
Some of my friends even woke up early yesterday just like me as I can see them online in msn.
So after many failed attempts on refreshing the page I checked my e-mail
for the message they sent to me after you've registered at the website.
And guess what?? It said there that the results will be out at 6am GMT which is 1pm in Malaysia!
Damn it!!! I practically wasted my time in front of the computer like an idiot waiting for the results to pop up.
Then when it was 1 pm I refreshed the page again and the results appeared
and seriously I don't even dare to see it. DAMN SCARED!!
So slowly I watched my results from top to bottom.
Quite relieved at first and then a bit disapointed.
I'm sooo greatful on how my maths and bio results turned out. Especially BIO!!! haha.
But then again at the same time a bit disapointed at my chem and physics results.
I know that I can do better than that in those 2 subjects but whats done is done.
Nothing else that I can do other than to accept the fact and move on!!
So my feeling towards my results is that I'm happy and yet I'm sad (how is that even possible??)
~~~Mixed Emotions~~~

NOTE TO SELF : Study my ass off this sem and get way better results!!!!

p/s : Tomorrow will be the start of the month of Ramadhan which means I will fast for the whole month!! Yay!! LOL!! =P

This entry was posted on Friday, August 21, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

alah msti gempak la result ko. bape weh?? :))

xdela gempak sgt...
maths ngan bio gempakla gk coz dpt A...
Bio aku dapat 120/120!!! hahaha =P
Tapi chem ngan physics dpt B la...
some of my classmates dpt all A's..
2 yg sedih tu...huhu

eleh. najib en terer bio. :P
orait le tu. congrats. ;)

p/s; kt situ xgne PNG system eh? ahahah

thank u chicky..haha
bio tu pon sbb mmg da ak suke subject tu..
die x gune PNG tapi die mcm accumulate every sem punye marks to get a final grade which is the A-levels result..
for each subject la..huhu

congraz Dato'...

bio full mark!!!

haha...
thank you ming tat =)