Went out to sunway...  

Posted by -NAZ-

Actually I was thinking of updating this on my blog like on that day itself, but when I reached home the computer suddenly can't open. So I had to wait until now to update about it. So lets just move on to the topic shall we.

Last Saturday my friends and I planned to go out together to Sunway Pyramid to catch a movie. But sadly only four of us could make it which includes me, Yi Chong, Valentine, and Mun Yee. The others got problems on finding a transport to go to Sunway since its quite far for some of them. Since I am not that familiar with Sunway Pyramid, it took some time to find the others at the arcade which I have no idea where it is. But thanks to the guide I finally managed to find it right beside the TGV cinema after passing the lift that goes up to the cinema several times XD.

So when I reached the arcade it was no surprise to find Mun Yee and Yi Chong playing the DDR
which you need to dance by stepping on the arrows thingy. lol =P. So I end up watching them jumping about in the presence of other strangers just to wait for Mr. Valentine to come. So when Valentine came we all decided to go somewhere as the movies that they bought earlier was not until like an hour later. Oh by the way we bought tickets to see the movie Terminator Salvation.

After walking for sometime we all decided to go somewhere to eat since we haven't eaten anything just yet for lunch. We ended up eating at the Laksa Shack. I ordered my usual favourite which would be the Laksa Johor which is simply delicious. And we went on and on talking just to past the time until the movie starts. Mostly the other 3 talked about Maple which is an online game which I had no idea what it was. So I was mostly clueless during their conversation.

When the time came we went back up to the cinema which was really jam packed with a lot of people. After buying some popcorn and drinks we went in and settled at our designated seats. Comparing GSC with TGV I would definitely say GSC is way better. I am not really sure why but I guess it is more comfortable at the GSC compared to the TGV. The seats have no head rest at all which is really stupid since we're watching a 2 hour length movie and it won't hurt to have a headrest at the seats. Especially for someone like me which is quite tall and no matter how low I sat on the seat I won't be able to rest my head on it. And another thing is that the place where my friends and I sat stinks man!!! I don't know if its because of something spilled nearby that place or just the fact that one guy sitting in front of us was like crossing his feet up whilst not wearing any shoes.

Sadly that is not just the down side of what happened during the movie, surprisingly a lot of kids were in the cinema as well watching Terminator Salvation. A bit surprised though because I thought at least for this movie it has a PG 13 rating. But I don't think the people in charge gives a damn about it. Sitting beside me was a little girl who can't stop talking and kept on moving about in her seat which I think does not bother me much. But the worst is when the movie reached its climax a girl sitting behind me was crying. And in addition to that she kept on kicking at my chair. Seriously at that time I felt like standing up and st**ng**ng that girl. Thank god I didn't, I just gave a disgusted glance at her. Haha damn mean.

All in all the movie was great and really did live up to my expectations. Full with action pack scenes. I would really recommend you guys go watch it and do watch it at GSC for more comfort and less disturbance during the movie =P. Then later on the others went back together leaving me behind as my ride haven't reached yet. So I decided to go to the MPH to find a good book to read during my 1 month holidays instead of just being online all the time.
I bought this book titled SAIL written by JAMES PATTERSON and HOWARD ROUGHAN. It is a thriller novel. Might be buying his other novels if this one turns out to be interesting =D. Ok thats about it.

-Sorry no pictures, too lazy to even bother to snap any pictures =P-



This entry was posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments