Trip to Penang!  

Posted by -NAZ-

Last Sunday my family and I went to Penang, but it's not much of a holiday trip actually.
Mainly because we went to Penang just to attend my cousin's wedding.
The wedding was held at the Seberang Perai not at the Penang island itself.

So yeah after meeting with all of the family members from my mother's side and watching the wedding ceremony commence, we did not went back to KL straight away.
Instead we booked a hotel at the Penang island that is The Gurney Hotel
to spend one night at Penang.

Here are some pictures that I managed to take from the hotel room. lol =P



-The scenery is just breathtaking-

Owh ya since it was only my parents and me staying in the hotel,
my father had to book a room with 2 bedrooms.
So I had one room with a king size bed all to myself!!!!=D
It was soooooooo comfortable.

So that night itself we went out for dinner with my father's friend
at somewhere near the beach and the wind was so strong that night.
We ate like halal chinese food.

The following day we went for breakfast at this mamak stall near the hotel
which we always went to eat our breakfast whenever we stayed in Penang.
Right after that we checked out from the hotel and went back to KL.

This entry was posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments