The Curve  

Posted by -NAZ-

Last Tuesday, a day right after I came back from Penang, I went out with my friends to The Curve.
There was six of us including me.
Actually since next week one of my friend, Juliana was going to leave HELP Uni. College and enter Kolej Mara Banting,
We thought what better way to go out together and maybe see her for the very last time (which I doubt it would be =D)

When we all finally reached there and gathered at The Street, it was around noon,
so we quickly find a place to eat as we planned to catch a movie around 1 o'clock.
We end up agreeing to have our lunch at the Sakae Sushi.

At the restaurant it had those moving platform with all the different sushi
so I picked some and end up eating like 4 small plates of sushi including a glass of green tea.
Guess how much that cost me, RM 22+, ya a bit on the expensive side
but what the heck! once in a while spending on good quality food =P

Later on after finishing our lunch, we head on to the Cineleisure and bought our tickets
to watch the movie 17 AGAIN, not really my choice of a movie to watch.
Then again, the movie was damn funny to be frank.
Not really expecting that but I laughed mostly throughout the movie.
It was also a bit awkward. haha.


So as suspected the movie ended around 3pm and Juliana had to go already as she had other plans that is her school friends are making a farewell party for her.
Then Laura and Sue May also left, leaving me Yi Chong and Valentine.
It was only 3 o'clock and I definitely don't want to go back just yet
Not that I have any better things to do at home anyway.
Clueless on what to do next, Valentine quickly suggested to watch another movie.
So we just agreed to that and bought tickets to watch FIGHTING
The movie was ok but I was about to doze off in the cinema actually during the movie.
Too tired I guess to even handle 2 movies in a row
or the movie was just plain and boring.

When the movie was over we all went back, the other 2 went back by their parents
and sadly I had to go back on my own.
I took the free shuttle bus from IKANO and went to the Kelana Jaya LRT station
from there I took the LRT to Asia Jaya and then took a bus to a stop near my house.
I reached home around 7.50pm, quite late and damn tired for sure.

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments