Everything Happens For a Reason  

Posted by -NAZ-

Hey there everyone!

Based on the title you guys might want to know what actually happen recently right?
Frankly nothing special happened actually only that my computer is like such a troublesome lately.
But because of my computer having some problems my dad agreed to BUY ME MY VERY OWN LAPTOP!!!!!! =D

So yeah that is actually why I am stating that everything happens for a reason either in a good way or a bad way.
For me it is totally in a good way as I will soon get my very own laptop since my home computer keeps on crashing and sometimes won't even open.huhu.

So currently I am googling on what type of laptop should I buy.
Still deciding whether to buy a sony laptop the VAIO one or the dell laptop.
Damn indecisive right now...huhu...
Any recommends? =P


This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Luckily u didnt buy dell....
coz dell got lot of problems....really...my friends start complain d....

owh ok...
but their laptop design is so nice...haha
ASUS better :)