The Sims 3  

Posted by -NAZ-

Hola!!!


I finally bought The Sims 3 game like last week I guess just a few days after buying my new laptop. This game was released in this month if I'm not mistaken and honestly I have always love playing this game. Some people may like to play action games or like strategy games but I feel that I am more inclined to play this game. Seriously I've been playing this game since the first one came out that is The Sims. But then I didn't manage to play The Sims 2 at all as my home computer can't compensate with the games requirements.


So now I have been playing this game for about a week and it is really awesome as there is way more stuff that you can do and mainly you can customize every single thing from the objects in your home and also your clothing. The best part is that now you can go around the neighbourhood, visit from house to house not like the previous 2 games. And also the create a sim tool now is way better than before and you might also create a sim that looks just like you!



There is quite a lot of other new stuff in this game and it is so appropriate for those who are interested in enhancing their creativity. So yeah I totally recommend trying this game out for those who are interested as by playing this game you can actually create the life that you really wanted or even the life that you can never have. You can check out the website of this game to find out more about it and watch the videos to actually see what this game is all about.

I bought the original version of the game so its quite expensive actually but who cares right. Real gamers play original!! XD

Whoever that has the same interest in this game just like me, do leave a comment. I just want to see who else find this game interesting.
Ok done. BYE!!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I didn't like the sims 3.... The sims 2 was much more fun. but... That is my opinion...

Anonymous  

arh...u've bought it....
i love sims!
but apparently my laptop need a repairT_T

Getting my hands on the collector item