IELTS Test  

Posted by -NAZ-


Hey!!!!
Last Saturday I just had my IELTS test which is like an english proficiency test
that is compulsory to be taken if you plan to study overseas.
So as usual I started preparing for the test a bit late although I was totally aware
that I have to take the exam like 3 weeks before.
But what do you expect as the test was during my holidays!
Time flies sooooo damn fast.
So basically the test consist of 4 parts that is
Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
The Listening part was not that bad I guess, same goes for the Writing part as well.
But I really don't like the reading part as the passage was not as easy as I thought.
Especially when it is talking about transportation all around the world
with all the statistics and figures, really gave me a headache.
I completed the first 3 parts in the morning.
Then I had my speaking test in the evening somewhere in KL.
I was quite scared at first actually as it was like an interview
with all of the random questions being asked.
There was also an impromptu session during the speaking test.
But thank God it wasn't that hard as the questions were quite easy and way general.
And also the lady that interviewed me was so friendly.
So I just talked as much as I can and just hope for the best.
I will know my results 13 days after the exam so it will be on 10th of July
I guess that's all for now. BYE!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments