Gone out again....  

Posted by -NAZ-

Hey there!!!


Ok today is wednesday and last monday I went out with my friends again.
And this time around we went mainly to watch Transformers.
Ya I know its a bit late and probably most of you watched it earlier than me,
but who cares man!! LOL =P

So we went out to The Curve and planned to watch it at Cineleisure
as there might be more available tickets there than some other popular places.
It was also a weekday, so yeah not much people were there when we came.
We all arrived and met up around 12 and we straight away went to Cineleisure
to buy our tickets and thankfully there was a lot of available seats to choose from.
We bought our tickets for the 2.30 movie of Transformers.
We practically had a lot of time before the movie starts so we went for our lunch
We ate at The Itallianies and it was my first time eating there actually.
This is what I end up ordering for my lunch:


~PENNE BOLOGNESE~


I ordered this for my lunch and it also came with a choice of soup and a drink.
All of this only for RM19.90 as this is actually under the offers they provide
for whoever that eats there for lunch.
If we ought to order that through the menu itself and not by using the offer
it will cost way more than just RM19.90.
Actually the dish that I chose wasn't really scrumptious as I tought it would be.
It basically consist of pasta soaked with tomatoes, that's all. huhu.
So when we finish eating our lunch there was still time before the movie starts
Hence this is what I did to finish off the time:










-I took random pictures in the restaurant-
(got nothing better to do)



Laura was doing the same thing as well. hahaha =)

Here if you look closely enough, Sue May is playing with her tomato paste. LOL =P

So after wasting our time long enough at the restaurant,
we paid our bills and went to the cinema at Cineleisure.
Right before going in the cinema and before buying our popcorns and beverages
we took random pictures near the movie posters.



I took both pictures and this last photo was supposed to include Sue May as well
but I didn't realise she was posing for the camera together with the rest.
We LOL when she realised that she was cut off from the photo.
Everyone was like staring at us. haha.

So finally we went to watch the movie and it was superb and spectacular.
Later on the others went back and I decided to buy some t-shirts before going back.
I went back by myself. Took the free bus and the LRT.

Owh ya before we met up around noon that day, I went to The Borders
and bought myself a new book to read during my holidays.
It's written by James Patterson, entitled 1st To Die


This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments