New Laptop  

Posted by -NAZ-

Hello everyone!!!
In this post I just want to say that I have my very own laptop!!!! XD
I don't really need a laptop just yet actually as I am still leaving in my house currently
but because my home computer broke down
my father decided to just buy a laptop for me as it will be much easier
since I am the only one that uses the computer in the house anyway.
So my father bought me a ASUS laptop which is still quite new that is th N50V series
I'm quite happy with this laptop as it is way better compared to my home computer
The graphic card is obviously better so now I can enjoy playing the latest games
without worrying whether my computer can manage to compensate
with the requirements of the game.
So that is all that I have to say right now and enjoy the photos below =)









This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments