MONEY!!MONEY!!!MONEY!!!  

Posted by -NAZ-


Hey you guys! Yesterday I didn't post anything on the blog because there is nothing to say about =P. So lets start off on what happened today. Firstly I had classes from 8-10 that is chemistry and 10-12 which is Biology. Then after the bio class was over, my dad took me from the college and we went straight to the Tabung Haji. As was planned earlier, we went to the Tabung Haji in order to change the name on my account which was still under my dad's name at that time and also to withdraw money!!!!! =D. Since I was like wanting to buy the hp and camera, my dad told me to use my savings in my account at the Tabung Haji. So I did followed his suggestion but only for the hp but not the camera. As my dad did promised to buy the camera using his money so he agreed with me. Lastly I end up withdrawing RM 2000 from my bank account in order to buy my hp and to use it on other stuff =D. So now I'm just waiting for the time to go to the shop and find out if that model is now available or not and finally buy it!!!!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

wahh...bley sponsor makan besar niiii

Anonymous  

whats ur divident for the year