IKANO  

Posted by -NAZ-

Tonight my parents and I went to the IKANO Power Center. Actually my mum wanted to go there to buy some groceries at the Cold Storage, but since its already night time so we planned to have our dinner at the IKANO too. So after walking here and there searching for the right restaurant, we end up choosing the Seri Penang restaurant. Below are some pictures I took in the restaurant =D.



-This is the front cover of the menu actually =P -





-The view inside the restaurant-
(Took it while "patiently" waiting for the food)





-This is my drink which is Ice Blended Honeydew with Pudding-





-This is what I ate that is Penang Char Mee Suah-

Then after we finished eating, my mum went to the Cold Storage to buy the groceries and my dad went to the Ace Hardware Store which is just beside the restaurant. While I went to the Sony Center to have a look at my desired hp and camera =D. I found the camera at the shop but I couldn't find the hp that is W902. So I asked the guy in the shop whether that hp is in stocked and he went to checked his computer and then said that its still not released yet. Earlier when I checked in the website, it said that the hp has already been released. Maybe because its still new and all. So after that I went to checked the camera that I really wanted which is the Sony Cybershot T77. Then the same guy came and showed me all the features in the camera and it made me more impressed of the camera and making me want it more!! lol. So after a while we went back home at about 10 o'clock. huhu.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

hahahaha,,hav nicee dayzz..kawan2