Blood Donation  

Posted by -NAZ-

I just joined a club in HELP University College which is HIV-AIDS Prevention & Intervention Club and the club is currently trying to appeal for A-negative blood from the public. So I thought I'd post it in my blog. So if there is anyone that is willing to donate their blood which is the same type as the one needed, do contact Cdr. Anthony to make arrangement for the donation.

Cdr. Anthony can be contacted at:
03-2099-3752 (direct)
or email at:
anthonysamys@help.edu.my

Kindly pass the word around.
Your blood will save a life!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

damn close man..
i A+ (relief)
so sorry can't help