Madness!!  

Posted by -NAZ-

Today is officially the most TIRING day that I have ever had in my life. You guys want to know why??? Today I had classes from 8am in the morning until 7pm!!!!!! The college is crazy man!!! Usually during Wednesday I will only have classes from 8am-10am and 10am-12. Then I will go back home and rest for about 4 hours until I go back to the college at 4 pm to go for my freaking crap class that is Malaysian Studies until 7pm. But that is not how it is today. Apparently during the 4 hours rest from 12-4pm, two classes was replaced at that time back-to-back!!!! So all in all I had to endure 11 HOURS of study!

The first class is chemistry which we went to the lab to continue with our experiment. Thank god its not a lecture as it is more interesting to do experiment than to hear the lecture talk for 2 hours. lol. So today we collected our copper crystals that is deposited in the solution when we left it overnight in the lab. Luckily my crystals formed nicely and it is quite beautiful actually. There was one group which produced a HEART SHAPED piece of crystal which is quite cool and soo damn appropriate since Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Some groups could only produced fine powders of crystal which is quite a bummer for them.

Then after that we had Biology class. Actually on that day we really had bio class based on the schedule. But then after that there is another bio class which is a replacement class. So the first 2 hours we had a lecture then the other 2 hours we had our experiment. The lecture was quite the same as usual. The lecturer which is Miss Jaslinder is quite strict and all so we can't really play around in her class. Then at one point she stopped the lecture for a while and continue saying that most of us are dreaming and not listening to her. I think one of the person who is dreaming is actually me. huhu. As at that time I was like watching outside for a while to see what the hell was going on out there. lol. So after finishing the topic on enzyme she let us off quite early at about 11.30 to have our lunch and said that we must be at the lab around 12.20 in the afternoon.

So we went for our lunch at a new place today. Just trying out new places to see what choices of food is available around HELP. Then after eating our lunch, we went to the bio lab at block D. The lab is like at the top floor of the block, so I decided to take the lift with some other girls that was my classmates. Whereas the others was so fired up to climb all the stairs to the top floor. When we were in the lift this girl which is Juliana kept laughing at me for no reason so I called her crazy and then all of us was like laughing and teasing each other. When the lift was like half way up, suddenly the lift open up and out of nowhere Thong(one of my classmate) pop out in front of us and screamed at us. All of the girls screamed so freaking loud (but not me as I already know that Thong was out there). Then I went out of the lift and laugh like hell to them. Ahahaha. lol :D. Actually when this happened, a group of students and their teacher was like nearby and they were like watching us but I just kept laughing non stop. Even when we reached the lab also I can't stop laughing as it was so damn hilarious seeing the girls all freaked out. Then Miss Jaslinder came in and asked us to get ready faster but we had trouble putting on our lab coats as we can't stop laughing at the recent incident. Then we proceeded to our experiment which is quite simple that is the food test thing but its quite tiring as we had to go back and forth in the lab in order to complete the experiment. So after about 2 hours the class ended.

Then we had math class. As I said before in my earlier post, math class is so damn boring. As I was so tired I decided to sit at the back of the class where she can't see what I am doing. Then I was like just listening to what she is teaching rather than trying the question out. Surprisingly, the class finished earlier than we thought. So we were so relieved. Then I went to the Roti Man to eat some buns while just chilling out before going to the last class of the day which is s**pid Malaysian Studies. The lecturer which is Miss Belinda Ting whom is like the most boring people of all thought us about culture today. So as I was soo tired and sleepy I dozed off for a while in the class until the lecturer asked the class whether there is a Malay student or not. So my "short nap" was disturbed and I raised my hand up immediately.Oh by the way I'm the only Malay student in the class. A bit weird to be in that situation but I'm trying my best to fit in with all of them. Mostly the students are Chinese in that class and apparently they dominate most of the students in my batch. As usual the Malays are the least. Finally the class ended and I went back home and rested for a while to relieve my exhaustion.

p/s: Sorry for not being able to post any pictures in any of the post in my blog. Still waiting for my new camera that my father promised to buy for me. :P

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

agagag...best+bored la plak nak masuk skola balik nie..oopsie! i mean, college..huhu...
i guess fun time's over! huhu..
waa,camera baru..?? nanti banyak skit gamabr tau1=p

Anonymous  

bestnyer u da msok blek college...
eyh..
x cuak kewr SPM nnt??
dammit!!
i dunt wanna noe my result bleh x???
gosh..
i sucks okeyh!!!
nxt entry..
jgn ckp pape psal studies..
u'll remind me..