Back To College!!  

Posted by -NAZ-

Aiyooo!! So lazy to go back to college. After like almost a week enjoying my holidays, then all of a sudden must go back already *sigh*. Anyway today my class was supposed to start at 10 o'clock in the morning. The earliest time for a class to start was like at 8am. So I thought like I can relax a bit and maybe sleep in a couple of hours before getting up to get ready for college(this is excluding the subuh prayers which I do attend to in the morning). Then suddenly out of nowhere my father appeared and asked me what time was my class going to start tomorrow which he asked last night. So I just told him that its at 10am. Usually my dad will send me to college if its at 10 as my mother needs to be at her office before 8 and my father usually go to work at 10+. Then he said he can't send me as he got a meeting at 8am. He continued saying that I need to wake up early in order to go to college. I was like NO!!!!!! Then all of the dreams of waking up late destroyed into pieces. This is followed by the usual "silent" cursing and all of the rude words kept popping up in my head. I was so damn pissed off and finally I just had to obey them as there is no other way to solve the problem.

So reluctantly, the next morning which is today I wake up early and get ready to go to college. Then I went downstairs to eat my breakfast and I saw that my mum is still wearing her clothes that she wore last night. So I asked her why isn't she ready to go to work yet? And she said that she is not feeling well so she took the day off!!! I was like shocked and I can't believe that she didn't told me that before I got up to dress up for college. THIS IS CRAP MAN!!!! So since I was already ready I can't go back to sleep. So I just ate my breakfast and put on a long face with a bad mood. Then I end up watching TV the rest of the free time until at about 9.30 when my mum finally drove me to college.

When we were on the way to the college, I felt something was wrong and it was like I forgot about something. Then I realised that I haven't finished my math homework and I have a math class at 10. So I was like SHOOT!!!DAMN IT!!! As there was nothing else to do anymore at that time, so I just "redha":P. Finally we arrived there and I went in the block where the math class is going to be held and saw most of my classmates is waiting outside of the class. After chit chatting here and there about stuff, we went into the class and sat anywhere we want. After waiting for like 15 minutes the lecturer went in the class. By the way her name is Miss Tan. As usual math class is SOOOO DAMN BORING!!! This is mainly because she speaks so soft and sometimes I can't even here what she is explaining at the white board. Next is because the topic is so lame as it's about sketching graph and all. Nevertheless I did try to focus in the 2 hour period lecture and managed to absorb as much knowledge as possible :D.

So after the math class is over around 12 o'clock in the afternoon, I went to the cafeteria with my friends which includes Chin Harn, John, Thong, Mun Yee, and Yi Chong. We ate whatever that is served there. Then after filling up our stomach we quickly went to the physics class at Block E. When we were about to enter the class, the lecturer which is Mr Lee Kim Sang was already there waiting for us to enter the class. When most of the students entered the class, he started with the lesson. He taught us about pulley stuff today and I was like so damn blur. I couldn't understand most of what he was teaching as he likes to teach so freakin fast. Then when it came to do the exercise I mostly had trouble to solve it and finally solving it by just copying down the answers and working given by Mr. Lee on the board :D. Finally the class ended quite early at about 1.30pm.

The next class was chemistry and it was only supposed to be a lecture but Miss Pang(the lecturer) send an email to most of us that a practical session will be held. But only some of us get that email so we end up fighting against each other on who is the right one. Lecture Vs. Practical. Then Miss Pang came and told us that a practical is to be held at that time. So we went to the lab. As some of us haven't bought our lab coats which is compulsory when doing the experiments, we bought it which is freakin expensive that is RM42 and I end up broke without any money :(. So we went up to the lab and proceed with the experiment which is actually our first experiment since we entered HELP. I was paired up with Chin Harn on the experiment to produce like copper crystals I guess. So we wore our newly bought lab coats during the experiment and it look good. I truly feel like a real scientist when I wore it.lol. So after finishing the experiment with no errors whatsoever, ceyh! We packed our stuff and got out of the lab. Today also some of my classmate had LAN classes at 4-7pm. Seriously crazy! The LAN subject is an additional subject that is compulsory to take as it is "forced" by the government! I must take Malaysian Studies and Islamic Studies for my LAN. Thank god its not today.huhu. So after teasing my classmates who had LAN today until they were pissed off, I went back home. So that is what happen today when college started again after the chinese new year hols. OK done.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

my god!!!
u didn't waste ur tyme huh?!
salute toing2 arh mcm nieh...