Movie Trailers  

Posted by -NAZ-

Hey! Apparently today is a holiday for me as it is Hari Wilayah. Tomorrow I'll be going back to college which is at HELP University College. I'm currently pursuing my A-Levels there. So I thought maybe I could share these cool movie trailers that is going to be out in 2009. Enjoy :).

WATCHMEN


HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE


TRANSFORMERS 2


ICE AGE 3 : DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS

This entry was posted on Monday, February 02, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

hallloo!!
naz,ninie nie! mari2 keblog saya pula,then awk follow ye.. :p
http://everythingthatrelatedtoninie.blogspot.com/

p/s: name blog kite lebey kurang same!=]

Anonymous  

knape trailer NEW MOON x dek??!!