Complete  

Posted by -NAZ-

Hi there!!

I finally finished reading The Biotech Century book!!
After like almost a week or so reading it whenever I have the time
like during lunch at college which I don't go to of course as I was fasting
and also at night which I ended up sleeping after a while as I read it on my bed. lol!!
All in all I find the book superbly written although there was some parts that don't really make sense to me
but there was a whole lot of facts that really intrigued me in the book.
One of it was like the endless possibilities that biotechnologies have
in reconstructing our very own nature and also of all the living organisms including us!
There were a lot of questions put forward by the writer which gave a chance
for the reader to ponder by themselves of what the answer should be to that question.
The book is well written in such a way that the pros and cons of the biotech century is not biased
nor does his own opinion biased towards any of the sides.
Everything is really up to the reader whether to see The Biotech Century in a good way,
the bad way or even both as all actions do have its consequences one way or the other.

Ok enough said on the book
Moving on to the things that are currently revolving in my life.
Something like only 2 days left of fasting which then will be Hari Raya Celebrations!!!!!
Seriously can't wait for raya with all those delicious foods, family gatherings
and of course DUIT RAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $_$
New baju melayu has been bought and this year I'm wearing purple.
Besides than that nothing much is done for raya preparation as usual
not like when I was small which we will be putting up pelita all around the house before raya
and play with firecrackers. Those times were precious. Good memories :)

Other than that, there will be a Chemistry test after raya
and by the way we only have 2 days of holidays as raya falls on sunday this year
so next week on thursday I'll be having the test and I need to study!!!!
Whatever it is I am so not studying during raya.
Though I hope I can for the sake of acing the test.huhu..

That is all for now. Bye!

This entry was posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .