Freaking OUT!!!  

Posted by -NAZ-

Why am I freaking out you ask?
Well its just that in 3 more days my 1st sem A-levels results will be out!!!
AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'm not even sure what to expect of my results.
The thing is when you do a-levels exams you won't really know whether you did good or not.
Mostly because of the ridiculous time constraints for each test taken.
Unless your like a damn genius or something.
But normal students like me will usually have mixed emotions after the exams are over.
Not really sure whether you aced it or not.
Just the feeling of relieved that most questions are answered and just hope for the best.
To add to that anxiety over the outcome of the results,
I really need to score this exam as it will definitely affect my UCAS application.
The reason being that the results of my first sem a-levels will be used as a reference
in change for a conditional offer from the universities that I chose. A total of 5 of them.
Besides than the personal statement and reference letter from the college,
my 1st sem results play a huge role in getting me a conditional offer.
Especially from Imperial College London which is the highest ranking university amongst the five that I chose.
Being the highest ranking university, I need to be freaking brilliant to get in.
To do that I need good results!!! God I'm so desperate!!! haha.
Guess that's all for now. =)

This entry was posted on Monday, August 17, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments