Book SALE  

Posted by -NAZ-

Its been a while since I posted anything on my blog lately.
The thing is there's just nothing much to say about.
Ya I know its like the holidays and all and I should've find something to do
worthy of being shared in my blog right?
But I'm just taking a step back and relax this entire 3 WEEKS of holidays!

Well actually I did something rather than just laze around in the house.
Last wednesday if I'm not mistaken, I went out with my brother
to one of this warehouse or something nearby my house.
MPH were like having this huge book sale there. So what the heck right?
Who would've want to miss this rare opportunity. I know I don't.
So I went there on the first day it started this book sale.
Surprisingly there was quite a lot of people when I got there.
So I straight away search the entire place for the books that I was looking for.

I was soo determine to lay my hands on the rest of the
Womens Murder Club series by James Patterson.
And I did just that, I finally completed the series.
Having had the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd book I just need to get the other 5 of them.
Some of the books there was so freaking cheap.
The reason being that its an old publication of course.
3 of the books I bought was from an old publication so it cost me as low as RM15 each.
The other two which is still new I bought with a 30% off of each of them.
So I ended up paying a very good price for 5 books in total.
It cost me around RM 1*4.


So yeah you can say I was super satisfied and now I know that there won't be a single minute in
the near future that I'll waste anymore having had all this book just waiting for me to read it.

-The books that I bought-

p/s: I just watched Step Up 2 just now in tv and it was soooo damn cool.

really wished I could do some of the moves. LOLZ!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 16, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

The matchless message, very much is pleasant to me :)