New Phone  

Posted by -NAZ-

Hey you guys!!! Its has been a long time since I've posted in my blog. So sorry to all of you, its just that I've been quite busy lately. So many things to do until I don't even have time to post anything on my blog. This week was quite an exhausting week with all the quizzes and activities going on.

Owh ya back to the main topic that is I've bought a new phone! Actually I've bought it last week but I could only manage to post about it today. huhu. So ya I bought my dream phone which I have posted earlier on my blog. The phone model is Sony Ericsson W902. It cost me RM 1650 for the phone. I got the money out of my savings in Tabung Haji. So I'm totally happy to finally obtain the phone which is still new. I bought it last Saturday from the Sony Style shop at The Curve. Actually I've been searching for the phone for quite some time already and finally found it at the Sony Style shop. Unfortunately the available colour for the phone was only black at that time. At first I want to buy the green one, but the black one looks great as well. :)
















-Pictures!-

This entry was posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

yeke??
ak rase x lah..
bkn ke die guna yg C902 nye...

wah nak gak enset tu!!

naz, akak ade tugasan tuk naz.. hehe

gi kat blog akak ek..