My Future Stuff =P  

Posted by -NAZ-

I want a new camera and a new hand phone! huhu. Currently I don't have a camera but I do have a hand phone but its only the cheapskate one that I used when I was in the hostel at MRSM KKB. As it is so common to lose things in the hostel, I bought the cheap nokia phone and now that is the phone that I'm currently using. So now I'm currently browsing through hand phones and cameras in the web and also at the Digital Mall at section 14 PJ. I finally found my dream camera and also my desired hand phone. These are the pictures of my "future" camera and hand phone. lol.




This is a Sony Cybershot T77. Cost=RM1299. When to buy it? = ASAP! huhu..




This is a Sony Ericsson W902. Quite new. Cost=RM1899!!!! When to buy it? = Maybe when the price goes down. lol.

As you can see the price is sooo freakin expensive. I hope that at least my father can buy me the Sony Cybershot T77 as what is promised =P. Then if I want to buy the W902 hand phone, I think I need to get the money by using my savings in the Tabung Haji + my parents money. haha.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

tau xpe...tp its still new and mahal la...huhu...

emm..lawa nfon 2..nak beli gak lee..huhu,tapi diut jee xde..kena jumpa doraemon niee.minx kat dia jelaa.dapat free jee..huhu

Anonymous  

me want d camera 2!!!
da phone yg i aim is t-mobile sidekick LX..
i love da name..'sidekick' xpecially..
bnyk tgk kt 90210..
da gurls gne with ol da bling2!!!