Driving Again!  

Posted by -NAZ-

Hola!!! Today I went for my driving lesson again around 1pm. So I woke up around 9 o'clock in the morning and ate my breakfast. Then I washed my mum's car and went straight to get ready for my driving lesson. Around 12.45 she came and took me to the driving trek. So I did the usual thing which is doing all the obstacles and all. Then after 2 rounds she said that I am ready to do it on my own and she went out of the car and let me drive on my own around the trek. So I did it over and over again and apparently I felt much relax and confident when I'm driving on my own rather than when she is right beside me. After a couple of rounds she came back and went in the car.

Then she told me to drive on the road. So I drove along the same route and somehow I didn't make that much error this time compared to my previous lesson. Now I can actually tell when to shift the gears and all and my balancing isn't that bad anymore. I can really drive smoothly on the road now and I'm not that scared of the other cars anymore. WOHOO! Good for me! After driving along that route for a couple of times, we went back to the trek and Kak Nurul gave her opinion on my performance for today. She said that I am now more confident and she thinks I'm ready for the real exam. Actually after finishing that class, I have used up to 8 hours already for my driving lesson. So I only have 2 hours left for the driving lesson and then I'll be going straight for my JPJ test. I'll be taking the test on the 16th of February on Monday. So guys wish me luck! :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Anonymous  

gud lux 4 ya!!
>.<

gud luck! jangan nervous dengan pakcik jpj si bengis itu(well,that's what my fwens cakap..)..=p

Anonymous  

thumbs up!!!
gd luck byase sgt...
i dunt think u need da luck pown since 'u can drive so..so wut arh?? no idea..'
weyh!!
ak lme lg nie!!!!!
bru jewr dpt L!!!
man i really need da luck!!!