Total Abandonment!  

Posted by -NAZ-

*sigh*

Ok how long has it been since my last post? *looks at the post below*
Like 5 months or so?? To be honest there was so much procrastinating on my behalf
regarding the postage on this blog. I had a big exam at the end of last year anyway (excuses) :P

Moving on! Today I had a sudden urge to finally open my blog
and I felt that I had so much things that I can write about.
So these are some of the stuff that happened for the past 5 months :-

Firstly I had my 2nd sem exams end of last year.
I had to take up to a whopping 11 papers!!! That's crazy wei!!
There was seriously so many things to study. A-levels is SO NOT EASY!!!
I felt good for most of it but not for the Unit 4 papers.
But what's done is done. huhu~~

So this week my results will be out on thursday.
Unlike my 1st sem results, these results will probaby be displayed somewhere in college.
Out in the open for everyone to see! Public Humiliation MUCH!!
Or maybe they will just give us the exam slips. (hopefully!!)

As some of you might know, I applied for UCAS which is for UK universities.
And I had replies from most of the uni!
I had a conditional offer from University of Manchester first.
Conditional offer being that I have to be able to get the required grades set by the uni first
before I can be given a place there. They asked for AAB grades.

Then I had another conditional offer from University College London(UCL)!!
I was so damn happy when I knew about this!
UCL is like one of the top uni. in the world and somemore its in London! Damn nice.
The condition was AAB which was quite ok.
On the same day I had another conditional offer from University of Birmingham
and they set a condition of BBB(this would totally be my insurance choice).

All of the previous offers are for Biotechnology course.
Then the most recent one was from Cardiff University.
But they offered me a Molecular Biology course since they replied to me earlier saying that
Biotechnology course wont be held for the coming intake. WTH!!
Nevertheless they asked for ABB grades.

So basically I had 4 conditional offers as of now.
And I'm still waiting for the reply from Imperial College London. This was my first choice.
Out of all the offers I can only choose 2 to reply to.
1 firm choice and 1 insurance choice.

Currently I'm trying to apply for any available scholarships related to my course.
It would seriously relieve some of the burden from my parents if I can get scholarship.

So I guess I've talked a bit too much this time around. haha!
Until the next post.
SEE YA!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Well... that's amazing but honestly i have a hard time figuring it... wonder what others have to say..