Green Zone  

Posted by -NAZ-

At first we were planning to watch Alice in the Wonderland.
Unfortunately the tickets were sold out even for both 3D and the normal one.
So we end up watching Green Zone at the TGV cinemas in One Utama.

The movie for me was kind of boring at first because I was practically
clueless of what they where talking about. Especially when they kept saying WMD.
Which I eventually realised that it stands for weapons of mass destruction.
I think this is the first movie based on a war that I've watched before.
Nothing special about it. I was bored at the beginning until the actions
starts to kick into gear sometime in the middle of the movie.
All in all the movie was good enough for us to kill some time
away from all the workload we have waiting to be settled back home.

After the movie we walked and walked around the mall aimlessly
and we passed by a game store. Surprisingly they sell PC games!
So I entered without any hesitation and bought this :-



Yeah, I know I'm a Sims 3 freak!
I've been addicted to the sims game since I was small.
But this version is just an add on to the game and not a suspension pack.
So it only cost me RM 50 which is the standard price as it is original.

Later we hanged out at Big Apple Donuts & Coffee for a while
and I ate one of the doughnut which is so delicious! :P

This is the doughnut I ate :-

- I know you guys are practically drooling over this picture -
LOL!! XD

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments