Left 4 Dead!!!!!  

Posted by -NAZ-



I want to play this game!!!!!!

The thing is I just bought this game yesterday
at somewhere near my house at Digital Mall.
I didn't buy the original one of course, so I bought one for 10 bucks only.
So I straight away installed it to my laptop, everything went well actually at first.
I could even play the game for a while and then suddenly the game closes by itself. WTF!!!

Then there's a pop up saying that some problem occured during the game.
I was like so into the game, with killing all those infected people and all,
then it either stuck halfway in the game or closes by itself.
Still don't know whether its the game's problem or my computer
I just checked the system requirements and my com can totally support the game.
I love this game soo much as I've got the chance to kill all those zombies!!!

DIE! DIE! DIE!

LOL!!! =P

Other than that, I'm having my 3 weeks holidays now!!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments