UCAS Application  

Posted by -NAZ-

For the past few weeks there were talks given by MABECS
at my college about everything you need to know on the UCAS application for 2010 entry.
UCAS is actually used for those students who plans to further their study in UK.
So I happen to be one of them and I went for the respective talks.
In some ways it was quite informative.
There was this one talk for those applying for the sciences course.
As usual most of those who came plans to do medicine which is the hardest application in UK.
When the person started to talk about the Biotechnology course,
I guess I was the only one who plans to take biotech from my college
as I was the only one who responded when the person asked who plans to take it.
But I don't care as there would be less competition for me right?
So it only took a few minutes for the person to talk about biotech.
And she took like most of the time talking about medicine and dentistry.
Ok enough of that, next week on 6th of August
is the deadline for me to hand in my CV Summary to the A-levels Department.
So I really should start doing it by now.
Its not that much to type actually, just your past achievements.
If you're wondering what this CV is for,
its actually acts as a guide for my mentor to write a reference letter
for my UCAS application. Hopefully it turns out alright.
I also need to write my personal statement which is quite challenging
as that will solely differentiate me from other applicants
because there won't be any interviews for my course.
So you get the picture that I really need to nail my personal statement.
It needs to be superb!!!! lolz....
Guess thats all for now... =)

This entry was posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again...



ucas